Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Avenged Sevenfold

  1. #11
    Inactive Member SkoalSpitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2009
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Avenged Sevenfold

    Old Crow Medicine Show there, (and unfortunately Hinder, 3 Doors Down
    They all played the same night?

  2. #12
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Avenged Sevenfold

    Nope..different nights. Hinder has to be the worst band I've ever seen trying to play their instruments live. 3DD was OK..but I had a foxey woman sitting in my lap the whole time. She was the only reason I was there to begin with...so, eventhough the music sucked a$$, I had a good time.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member SkoalSpitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2009
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Avenged Sevenfold

    LOL I haven't heard a women called foxy in a long time. I saw the lead singer from hinder doing a interview and it was It was douchebaggery.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Avenged Sevenfold

    Their lead guitar player was drooling lol...His solos lasted only MAYBE five seconds, and they were awful at that.

    OCMS puts on an awesome show though. I've saw them four times now, just hearing them on the radio and stuff doesn't do justice to the intensity they play with live. Second best band I've seen perform live of any genre.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Avenged Sevenfold

    Lol..yeah..Hinder's singer comes out wearing pink pants and limpwristed like a homo...and the guitar player looked like a fat transvestite...I knew they sucked, but not like I saw em suck..

  6. #16
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Avenged Sevenfold

    Hinder sucks. One good song awhile ago and they played that shit to death. Buckcherrys songs are the only one out of those I can tolerate. I liked 1 or 2 of Saving Abels songs, but they played them to death to so I pretty much hate them. I just can't stand Avenged, always thought they were god awful. But people like their kind of music, just different preferences.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •